Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving and Other Trimmings

Hello! I would like to start off by saying how surprised I am that Thanksgiving is here already! I am enjoying every day with this wonderful group of students; they truly make my day! Just to keep you up to date on a few things:

-I finished up all of the information on ProgressBook today for report cards. They will be coming home next week. PLEASE remember to keep checking with your log in id. If you need any help logging in, don't hesitate to contact me.

-Last week, we did some Reader's Theater performances based on Thanksgiving. I used the flip camera to record them, and I have emailed them out to everyone I had an address for. If something happened and you did not get the mp4, please email me and I will resend it to you. I am also working on getting you a copy of your child's book commercials. They did a fantastic job!

-I will not be here tomorrow, so I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment